Monday, January 2, 2012

I like this more now that I don't have to do it

Herro! I am back! and this time on my own free will. I went through my high school portfolio over break when I was bored and I realize that some of my most favorite pieces now are the ones I didn't really want to make in class. I had a fun time picking out some of my artwork and hanging it on my walls. Some of my coolest artwork from high school though was my 3D work. I make a paper mache Nemo once which I think is still at school. The art teacher is new, so I am a bit scared to just go back in there and take it back. It is a little damaged because my little sister threw her suitcase on it. but whatever. It still looks cool. I am going to try to find some old pictures to post soon! Another one of my favorite pieces was my clay peacock mask. That got broken somehow when I was moving and I threw that away.......see what I mean about being back about keeping up with my artwork?

Something I have also done over break is redo my spring schedule....I wanted to fit in an art class so I will be taking 3D 02 which will involve installation art. I am excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment