Friday, October 11, 2013

Phone vs. Email Interview and more

It has taken me a while to complete all my interviews but I finally got them finished and most of the titles are finished too! I did have some issues with one person's stuff though because I guess I didn't make it clear to them what kind of information I wanted so we tried an email interview first and the way they responded was completely different than how I knew they would on the phone so I wasn't that excited about using that information. However, I struggled to find a way to talk to them about it so I wouldn't offend them. I had to talk to my professor about it before I did so. I don't really want to offend someone who is already doing me a favor you know?
Turns out thought that it was a relief for both of us to be able to talk it out and I think she was much more excited about being in my art show after she understood what I was doing. So that was a win-win.

Here is a title that I have finished:

I feel like if I can get through that then there aren’t many things I can’t get through so I might as well keep trying…adversity elicits strength…I don’t give up or quit trying even after I lose…I am more tolerant… more perseverant…more observant…more stubborn…I don’t like one uppers who think life is a contest… There have been some really degrading things and I feel like I’ve done enough to compensate for that and I am content with myself, mostly…I am more proud of myself…Now any disapproval of me is from me.

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment