Thursday, September 22, 2011

Landscape Project

So I am behind on my blogging.....I am sick and bedridden so I thought now would be a good time to have a blogging binge. We had a group landscape project assigned last week that was supposed to capture the concept of a landscape without being too literal. My group kind of had a rough time coming up with an idea because we couldn't find a time when all of us could be together at the same time. However, we eventually decided to do kind of a trash art as an anti-statement/thesis for the outdoor friendly slogan "leave no trace".

Here are some of the things that we liked and included in our project:
 we really liked this because it was a really strong yet simple piece.

and we wanted to include colors from landscapes that we admired for their cleanliness.

Soo how do you think our project turned out?

No comments:

Post a Comment