Wednesday, April 11, 2012

installation blogging has been..

..kinda hard. I feel so lame talking about something that I have been working on for awhile even though I am loving what I am doing. People have been coming up and asking me about what I'm doing when they see me carrying materials back and forth from the studio to my room and vice versa and I want to tell them all about it and I try but I don't ever feel like my words ever fully capture the picture that is in my head that I'm trying to create. Ever get that feeling? My project sounds lame to my own ears when I describe it :(
  Anyways, working on the second installation piece right now and we are supposed to be wrapping it up but I'm not really at that point right now. I am making paper mache energy drink cans out of homework that I have collected from my peers to commemorate the milestone achievements that they have passed in their college lives. Can I just say that it has been frustrating just collecting the homework. People have been telling me that they will donate stuff but they never really do even though I remind them time and time again....Sigh. Anyways, I really wish I had more time to work on this project right now. Sometimes I just wish I could just go to art classes and nothing else all day, errday. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment