Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh Em Gee New Fave!

Two words: Robert Doisneau. He is awesome! so you know how Google has a doodle for also every day of the week? Well a few weeks ago they had a bunch of pictures of his up on Google and it really caught my eye. There are so many pictures that I love. I don't know how he manages to capture these certain moments cause a lot of them don't look posed but they have a certain kind of flow and balance that I haven't seen a lot of in other photographs.
Here are some of my favorites I've seen so far:


 I love how he caught these dancers in that exact moment when they look like they just got done swaying to one side and are about to step into the next move. Even though it's just a photograph I can totally imagine them doing so just from seeing this picture!

He also took alot of pictures of children and they are some of my favorite because they bring back memories of your own childhood!
  this one cracks me up!!


 Love this one!!


I think one of the reasons why I like his pictures so much is because they are in black and white. I think that helps the viewer focus more on the content than the color associations they are forming. I just like how real his work is!! Can't get over it. I will definitely be hanging up his work in my future home:)





No comments:

Post a Comment